Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reading

Brayden loves to look at books and lately he has started "reading" them aloud. He'll flip the pages and babble while doing so. I think it's adorable! He won't let Greg or I read them to him anymore...he'll just start "reading" to us instead. Check out the video clip below!


PS - Getting this video clip was not easy! Whenever I turn the camera on now, he'll stop whatever he is doing most of the time and crawl over to look right into the camera lens. I've gotten a good number of extreme closeups lately!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Nice to know we have another budding reader in the family. Keep up the good work.

Grammy said...

He is just too cute! I think he's going to be a reader just like his Mom & Dad...