Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3 month pictures

I took Brayden to get his 3 month pictures taken last week. I was very pleased with how they came out. He was such a good baby while we were there and was an excellent "model". He gave lots of good smiles and posed perfectly for the camera...it was so hard not to order all of the pictures they took. My favorite is the first one below. He looks sooo happy, I do wish I had ordered more of this pose. Oh well, we'll get more pictures made in a few months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks just like the happy, cuddly, loveable little snugglebunny he is!

Catherine said...

May he be as happy (and active) as his big cousin, Caroline! We miss him!