Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2 month checkup

Brayden went in for his 2 month checkup yesterday. He weighed in at 12 lbs 14 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. The doctor said his weight is about average and that he is in the 75th percentile for height (he must get that from me =) ) Brayden also had to get his first shots yesterday. He did not like them one bit! He screamed and cried at the doctor's office as soon as the first one was given. My eyes teared up as well seeing him like that! He was a little fussy and cranky the rest of the afternoon, but Tylenol seemed to help a little. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him fussing...he looks so pitiful, but that bottom lip poking out is too cute to me! Don't worry, after I took the pictures I picked him up and loved on him to make him feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby--he needs his grandma!

Rosie said...

Hey Leslie and Greg...so congratulations...Your baby boy is soo cute! (he looks just like Greg..what is it with the first born son looking EXACTLY like Dad??) I wish we were closer...I know 3 little boys who would love to be buddies with Brayden!