Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's A Boy!

I am a little behind in posting this, but things have been a little hetic and crazy around here the past few weeks with Brayden's birthday, work and just everyday life!  Last Tuesday, we found out we are expecting another boy!  We are thrilled to welcome another boy into the family....Brayden definitely needs one to help him out with all his girl cousins  ; )  We took Brayden with us for the ultrasound so he could see the baby in mommy's tummy that we've been talking about for weeks.  I don't know how much he really understood what he was seeing (I didn't even understand a lot of the things the tech pointed out on the ultrasound...I don't know how they know what they are looking at sometimes)    He was excited to find out it was a baby brother because that is what he has been saying he wanted.  When the ultrasound was all done, Brayden said "are we gonna get the baby out now?"  He was very disappointed to find out we weren't...he whined and came so close to tears when we were leaving, saying "Where's my baby brother...I want my baby brother!"  It was pretty cute.  Here are a few ultrasound pics of our little peanut.  Now it's time to start thinking about names...I think that's the hardest part for us!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Grandma is glad to be having another sweet boy, too! Brayden is going to love having an ally!