Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Song

Today is my 31st birthday.  It was a mostly quiet day with a small family celebration this evening.  Brayden was very excited for my birthday.  He greeted me this morning with "Happy birthday, mommy!  I want to go to your party!"   Poor thing had to wait all day for my "party" when we could finally eat the cake he kept staring at.  My parents, brother and nieces came over to help us celebrate, and Brayden led everyone in singing "Happy Birthday".  He has quite the vocal "abilities" and loves to sing at the top of his voice, especially at birthday parties.  It always tickles me!  Below is a clip of him singing to me earlier today (this is a very sweet, calm version, not nearly as dramatic as he can be! )

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Can't believe my baby is 31! You will always be my baby. Brayden just brightens the day with all his excitement. Such a love!