Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Brayden is acting more and more like a toddler everyday. He wants to get into everything! Lately, he has been wanting to "help" Greg and I with everything we do around the house. We can't do laundry, sweep or vaccum the floors, empty the dishwasher, etc without Brayden at our feet wanting to pitch in, or pretty much just take over completely. He'll grab the broom from my hands, push the dishwasher closed while I'm trying to put away the clean dishes, and take over the keyboard and mouse while I'm trying to get some work done on the computer. While I appreciate his efforts, it makes it a little hard to get things done! Especially when I'm folding clean clothes...he'll take the folded piles and toss them across the room. I hope he'll keep up his love for cleaning up around the house when he gets older, but somehow I don't think that will happen. Here are a few pictures of him in action.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I am so happy to see the pictures of that happy, smiling boy! I could just pinch his little cheeks off!

Catherine said...

What a cute little helper!