Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Waiting Game...


I had another doctor's appointment today, and hopefully my last! She said that I'm now 1/2cm diliated and the baby is sitting as low as he possibly can. I was hoping for more like 2 or 3 cms, but I'll take what I can get...at least it's progress and we're heading in the right direction! I have an appointment to go back on Monday, when we will schedule a date for induction next week. BUT, she said she would be surprised if I made it until Monday! Greg and I are both hoping it's sooner, so keep you're fingers crossed for us. We're planning to do lots of walking, driving on bumpy roads, eating fresh pineapple & spicy foods, etc over the next few days to help speed things along =) My sister in law went into labor twice after eating fresh pineapple, so hopefully it will have the same effect on me. So for now, we're just waiting....


1 comment:

Gina said...

the waiting is the hardest part...but he WILL be here soon. hang in there, y'all. the fun is about to begin!